COMPUTER TRAINING COURSE LIST
Basic Computer Course
In this course you well learn basic computer skills to improve your day-to-day use of computers.
- Understand data, information and file management.
- Create documents using Word processor, Spreadsheet & Presentation Software.
- Understand computer networks, and how they connect to the Internet.
- Browse the internet, content searches, email and collaborate with peers.
Seats are limited to 6 per course.
MY Personal Computer Course
In this step-by-step course you will learn the basic components of a computer and how they work together as you build your own.
- Every participant will leave will a working computer that they built and the confidence to upgrade or build another in the future.
- No technical knowledge required. Includes 1 year warranty on all hardware.
Computers include (Desktop with Windows 10 Home, Keyboard and Mouse) monitor and speakers sold separately.
Seats are limited to 4 per course and per-registration is required for this course.